Thread: probs with the latest iPad version

probs with the latest iPad version

am I the only one that is having props with the app crashing whenever you push the pin button (for the references) at the bottom menu, since the latest version of iOS and the app?

No, your are not the only one. Happens all the time

AJPX5, no I too have this annoying problem,loosing one’s art is also a pain

Quote Originally Posted by Confusionofconformity View Post
    am I the only one that is having props with the app crashing whenever you push the pin button (for the references) at the bottom menu, since the latest version of iOS and the app?
    No, I too have this very annoying problem,and the loss of one’s artwork is a real pain.

How do we get the app designers to fix this? I have sent request for technical help several days ago but no reply as of 18th December

If you didn't get a reply then we may not have received it - we have been having some issues with the support form - so email us directly at [email protected].

We are looking into this issue, we just need a bit more information from users before we can fix it. Crash frequency may go down if you close any background apps (freeing up memory) and if you still get crashes, sending us the crash log would be very helpful.

You can do this by going to Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data and find the most recent report from 'ArtRage' (with a date that matches when it crashed) and email that directly to [email protected].

I am having exactly the same problem, twice now I have had to start from previous backup because I forgot to save what I have done upto the point of the crash.

p.s no background programs running at the time.
    Last edited by Saphire; 12-30-2017 at 06:37 AM.

It's definitely a bug of some kind - we haven't been able to fix it as quickly as we would like because of the holidays, but it is a priority and we will be fixing it in an update as soon as possible. We're sorry about the inconvenience in the meantime.

If you need to use a tracing image, try adding the image as a new layer (layer menu > layer options (arrow in top right) > import layer) and then adjusting the opacity of that layer. You will then be able to avoid the crashing menu a bit more easily.

I've been having this problem too, it's so frustrating, like having someone stride into the room and throw your painting out the window mid stroke. I save regularly, but once I'm really focused it's easy to forget. Please fix ASAP, I need to work and will have to switch apps to do my commissions if this persists.

I emailed Analytics Data as requested above in Dec.

Many thanks,
    Cam.