Thread: Ivan Moody (caricature)singer in 5 Finger death punch.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ivan Moody (caricature)singer in 5 Finger death punch.

Attachment 94394 The are some things I can improve. Wanted to share anyway. I have been drawing for a long time.. No inspiration at all. But I feel it's coming back now. And that feels good.Attachment 94395 A picture of I can Moody
    Last edited by danny72; 12-08-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Hi Danny yes looking good last I heard from you were going north nearer the Pole
    so your home now ok regards to your family and a Happy Christmas
    CIAO SLAINTE

Happy Christmas Mr 80+ . :-)

I really like this one especially because it looks like you've freed yourself from copying a photograph. You really found the essence in your caricature, yet you have learned a lot of technique for a fine finish from all the time and care you spent copying and translating the photos into your modifications. Very big gain in skill shown here. Congratulations! You're in "the zone" (meaning you're in that great place where things are all working).
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you D Akey. The drawing is not really finish yet. The final coming soon. I know the things that still aren't that good and unfinished. I don't just copy an photo. But sure,with this one i just draw him like I think he looks like. So you have definitely a point there.