Thread: ipad 4th generation

ipad 4th generation

Hi,
    This is my first post. I am a watercolour artist experimenting with digital art. I use Paper 53 and Pencil 53 with my ipad 4. I'm not sure if ArtRage works with this software. Can you help?

ArtRage will work on an iPad. The iOS version you are running is more important than the actual device when looking at apps you can install (although the device is important for estimateing speed/memory).

It won't work directly with Paper 53 (I am not quite sure what you are looking for here), but you can pass exported images back and forth to work on. It does not detect pressure with the Pencil 53 unfortunately.

Thank you HannahRage for the reply. I think I will give it a try. I am new to iOS too; not sure if I can change the version (10. something) I seem to remember. I am sorry Pencil 53 has limitations. Can you suggest an alternative?

iOS10 will be fine, but you can probably get iOS11; if you go to Settings > General it will tell you if there are any updates for your device and you can install them from there.

Styluses that ArtRage supports on your device include the Adonit Pixel & Jot Touch, all Wacom styluses, Adobe Connect and Pogo Connect. The Apple Pencil is the best option, but will only work on an iPad Pro.

https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artr...tylus-support/