Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help buying ipad or surface pro

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Hi Gary, I do demos with my iPad, which is great fun. I have an inexpensive Epson projector, screen, and just the connection from iPad to projector. Takes only a few minutes to set up.
    Hi Robyn so good to hear from
    you again, sounds like an interesting setup at well so everyone can see what you are doing.... I will keep it in mind.

I'm a digital artist . I was looking for the XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro display drawing tablet which is 11.6 inches so it's smaller. My workspace is quite comfy and I have my couch right next to my desk so I could always take the tablet and draw while watching TV. The thing that I like about the iPad/surface pro though is that I can leave the house easily with them.
    In my opnion the iPad Pro is a lot better to draw on than the surface because you get the higher refresh rate(120hz) which results in lower input lag when drawing. Also the apple pencil supports a wider range of pressure sensitivity.

New face tiles from this era have a lot of disadvantages because they are trying to implement that can’t be used as a detailed design, but I found bamboo ink and adonite ink to be better. The donut ink is smaller than the new face pencil, but I think it's the closest thing I've ever seen in my apple pen.