Thread: Advice on presenting my work in situ

Advice on presenting my work in situ

Hi,

So I've managed to create some smashing pieces of art by using art rage. Im very happy. Im now looking to put my print in a digital frame in a backdrop to sell it on line. So two things i suppose... I need a digital frame and a fake lounge or other wall/room that looks realistic and professional enough that it won't let my art down. Im thinking shadows in the right places etc.

Ive so far had no luck in finding cheap software or an app that can do it all that is also EASY to use.

Do any of you lovely people have any suggestions?

Dawn x

Are you planning to sell it through print on demand sites? Most of those will add that effect for you; upload the image to the product and they will handle displaying the preview.

Estimado amigo: Hay un software gratuito en la web, llamado "FotoSketcher", el cual ofrece, entre otros, diferentes marcos que tú puedes elegir, editar colores, ti pos de de marcos modernos, clásicos ...etc... y además, previsualizar cómo se vería tu obra al instante. El programa no es pesado, eatá en muchos idiomas, y es muy entretenido...

Dear friend: There is a free software on the web, called "FotoSketcher", which offers, among others, different frames that you can choose, edit colors, types of modern frames, classic ... etc ... and also , preview how your work would look instantly. The program is not heavy, it is in many languages, and it is very entertaining ...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Gracias! It's wonderful.