ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Add different fonts to Text tool?

Add different fonts to Text tool?

Is it possible to add new fonts to the Text tool? How is this done and where can I obtain/prepare font files to use in AR?

Hello Kupuna,
    ArtRage doesn’t actually store any fonts itself, instead it accesses the fonts that are installed on your system.
    So to add a new font, just instal it to your computer as normal and then launch or relaunch AR and the new font should be available.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

The only restriction is that they need to be TTF (TrueType Fonts). ArtRage will automatically load any supported fonts installed on your computer.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Feeling foolish, I blew right past the fact that there was a Font popup. I have many fonts on my system. Happy guy!

Thanks for your patience! I'm slowly knitting the pieces together. Now I can add fonts to my repertoire.