Thread: V/H bug

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

V/H bug

Paint something
    Hold down V
    While holding down V, use palette knife with tilt stylus

The knife effect is mirrored but not the knife-line/graphics itself. I would expect V to only flip the canvas, not the stylus-tilt-axis.

Same bug with holding H.

I'm not quite sure what you're seeing; when I test, the canvas flips and the painting tool doesn't, as it's supposed to.

Is the stylus input changing for you?

Made a video. Notice how the tool is mirrored, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMHQDC_t9MM

Oh, I see. It's just the Outline cursor that's pointing the 'wrong' way; the cursor isn't supposed to flip, but this wasn't showing with the other cursor types (that I happened to test with ).
    Thanks, will make a note of that to see if it can be tweaked.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Oh, I see. It's just the Outline cursor that's pointing the 'wrong' way; the cursor isn't supposed to flip, but this wasn't showing with the other cursor types (that I happened to test with ).
    Thanks, will make a note of that to see if it can be tweaked.
    Perfect and thanks. I personally feel that either the tool nor the outline cursor should change at all when flipping the canvas. When you turn a real canvas you don't turn yourself/your tool upside down

Well, the quick flip is just changing the view, it isn't actually rotating/transforming the canvas That's why it's weird.