Thread: Failed export to Dropbox

Failed export to Dropbox

Suddenly I can't upload Artrage files to Dropbox. Last week I could. But not now. Everything looks as if it is uploading (the arrows fly upwards!) but then the message comes " Export failed".
    whether jpg or ptg it is the same. Can anyone help, please? I am using ios10 and AR 2.2 on an iPad Pro.

Well, I have found a work around. AR will export via email. And once the file is in my inbox, I can upload to Dropbox from there. Not ideal, but at least it works. Now I can back up and make the file available to other devices. But I do wonder why the ability to export directly to DB from AR has been lost to me.

It looks like an update to something broke something, so we've added this as a bug! (It might be at Dropbox's end, which will make it harder to fix, but you aren't doing anything wrong).

Thanks for your interest Hannah. I am managing ok, but look forward to having the direct link to Dropbox restored eventually.

Yes, I couldn't export to Dropbox either, and had to send it via email as well.

Just some additional info. I am having the same problem on ios9 using AR 2.1.

We've discovered that the problem is caused by some changes in how exporting to apps works in iOS 11, and this should be fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by grayflo View Post
    Just some additional info. I am having the same problem on ios9 using AR 2.1.
    This may be a different problem, unfortunately, and you will need to update to iOS 10+ to run future updates of ArtRage, so we probably cannot fix it for you. Export issues can be caused by ArtRage, the iOS itself, or the app you are exporting to, so the only guarantee is to update everything.

May thanks, Hannah. I will update the older setup.