Thread: How can one edit an existing sticker sheet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How can one edit an existing sticker sheet

It's weird as I did this a while ago but can't for the life of me remember how I did it .

I opened up a sticker sheet in Photoshop (a single page with multiple stickers on it in columns and grids). It was the 'Loadus Nature Grass' sheet of stickers. I flipped it horizontally and (I think) saved it as png and added it to a duplicate sticker sheet of the original sheet to have a version that worked for the opposite direction.

I can't recall it being that difficult but can't remember what I did to get it into photoshop. If anyone has done something similar, please spare me from this self-induced frustration

EDIT: I've figured it out - the original files in the download of the Loadus Nature Brushes were all png files not stk. I must have edited one of those. Still, if there is a way to edit existing stickers sheets, I'd love to know it.
    Last edited by Bertrude; 08-23-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Hi Bertrude - try this. Download again from https://artrage.deviantart.com/art/N...-set-406663097 Inside the zip are all the brushes in .png form.

Of course, I might have got it wrong and you don't want the Loadus brushes again you just want to remember how you did it. This will only work if the brushes are not packaged.
    Last edited by Enug; 08-23-2017 at 01:54 AM.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

You can't edit an actual sticker sheet, but you can edit the original image - that's probably what you did. If you have lost the 'source' image, just use the sticker sheet to recreate it (drag and drop the full sized stickers onto a layer, then export that layer as an image - you can even do all your editing and rearranging that way!), then add it as a new sticker sheet.

My thanks to you both .

Yep, for some reason I thought I'd managed to edit the pre-existing sticker sheet from Artrage (the stk files). I think I assumed the original download was an arpack thingy but I must have edited the png's from the original download. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    If you have lost the 'source' image, just use the sticker sheet to recreate it (drag and drop the full sized stickers onto a layer, then export that layer as an image - you can even do all your editing and rearranging that way!), then add it as a new sticker sheet.
    Hannah, this way is what came to my mind first off until I looked at the sticker sheet and this particular sticker has 63 cells!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]