Thread: Destination Magic

Destination Magic

a place not far from here where magic is born and takes form. I am sure many of you have visited this place, you know where art is born.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Destination Magic.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	525.1 KB 
ID:	93614  

Hello Gxpainter you have a powerfull paintings your color ande shapes are fabulous
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Hello Gxpainter you have a powerfull paintings your color ande shapes are fabulous
    you are very kind Ana thank you so much for taking time to comment on this.

Looks like a fun evening. It's like the morass of crimson curtains and tuxedos and wands and doves and rabbits, and maybe even some leggy assistant. "Pressed salmon row!" um. . ."Pressed toe!". . . no that ain't it. . . oh what were the WORDS???? MERLIN! Get in here quick!

Looks cool. Nice relationships.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

ooooo Gary, really love this one, for me it reminds me of colors of China, I can see a Chinese boat and all those BEAUTIFUL COLORS that I love, splendid work

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks like a fun evening. It's like the morass of crimson curtains and tuxedos and wands and doves and rabbits, and maybe even some leggy assistant. "Pressed salmon row!" um. . ."Pressed toe!". . . no that ain't it. . . oh what were the WORDS???? MERLIN! Get in here quick!

Looks cool. Nice relationships.
    LOLOLOL ... glad you like this and love the humor.... been missing from the forum for awhile... take care my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    ooooo Gary, really love this one, for me it reminds me of colors of China, I can see a Chinese boat and all those BEAUTIFUL COLORS that I love, splendid work
    glad you love the colors in this bit of magic...Pat...