Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Program crashing on ipad

Program crashing on ipad

I am have a problem with the ink pen on the ipad The program crashes as soon as I press the settings tab to change size and taper, all other tools there is no problem.I have rebooted after the latest update but its still doing it
    Last edited by Saphire; 08-18-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Sorry to hear about the problem. I'm not seeing it here currently and I don't see a crash in Apple's logging system that I think relates to this so I think we will need some more details. First up, could you make sure that as well as rebooting you have shut the app down completely? If there's some kind of state issue causing the problem then just rebooting may not solve it. Double tap the home button on your iPad and swipe the app off the top of the screen to shut it down, then reboot.

If the problem still occurs please drop us an email at [email protected] to let us know and also let us know what model iPad and what version of iOS you are using and we should be able to get it sorted for you!

Thank you matt I I will start a new image do a bit with other tools and send a copy when it crashes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4239.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	383.9 KB 
ID:	93610Matt I have just sent you a small script just before it crashed with tye ink pen not the felt tip
    Last edited by Saphire; 08-18-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Yes, it has crashed in the same circumstances using Ink Pen settings for me ... three times!

I went through all the tools and then went back to Ink Pen, and it's working OK now.
    Last edited by copespeak; 08-18-2017 at 12:29 PM.

I have tried all sorts the pen is totally unusable, and that is the tool I use the most. I did think of deleting artrage and downloading again but I have no means at the moment to back up the files.

You can get a memory stick that goes into your ipad.

When it wasn't working, I just continued looking through the other tools, to see if there was anything different. When I went back it was ok. I'll try it again now....
    Last edited by copespeak; 08-18-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Thank you copespeak, I didnt know there was a memory stick available I will look.

Bought a memory stick but it only copies from camera roll, it won't copy direct from Artrage and the ptg files, if I lose those I can't carry on with my work so stuck at moment.