Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program crashing on ipad

You need the gurus to come in here. Mess with the other tools, then go back to the pen. Mine resolved.

Edit: you can store your files in dropbox, etc, or email them to yourself. Just go to export image.
    Last edited by copespeak; 08-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Copespeak, I tried emailing them to myself but they are to big google won't allow them through

Open a free Dropbox account and send them there.

I had no room in dropbox, its to late now anyway I deleted the artrage and reloaded I have lost them all with no backups. Now the pen is working
    Last edited by Saphire; 08-19-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Ouch! Did you export each image beforehand so you've got a record?

Sort of, I have the jpgs of the Wren and the Fox but not the three I was working on, its my own fault I thought it might keep the gallery so just went ahead and deleted it and downloaded it again from the cloud gallery is empty.

The ink pen is working fine since I deleted the program and downloaded again, sorry I was impatient its my own fault I lost everything in gallery. There was no way I could back up the ptg files they were to large, they wouldnt send by email and my dropbox was full. I will just have to wait and see if they are in a hidden folder on my ipad when I eventualy get to a computer and itunes.

I think we have a fix for this, I've sent a note via email. I believe the problem related to blend modes in the tool. If you find it happens again, open the Tool Picker, tap and hold on the ink pen (or the tool that makes the settings panel crash) and select a basic preset with a normal blend mode. That should solve the problem. A fix should be available in the next few days.

Thank you Matt, I will stay away from blend modes until its updated.

I think I better stop using the program until the update its back to crashing