Thread: Dark Weight of Night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dark Weight of Night

as darkness seems to seep into every corner... there are points of light emerging as well. An abstract exploration hope you enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark Weight of Night.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	529.5 KB 
ID:	93596  

Hi Gary, long time my friend, have checked out your latest and they are so impressive and just beautiful to look at, as always great work and colors and shapes are beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Hi Gary, long time my friend, have checked out your latest and they are so impressive and just beautiful to look at, as always great work and colors and shapes are beautiful
    Welcome back dear Pat hope things are ok in your world.. I have been busy as usual . I got some artwork into an international showing google Gallery 25N and look at the " Shades of Green" exhibit! Also just got three new paintings into a big regional art show here in Oregon that opens Sept. 15th I am going to that one. So digital work is slowing making in roads into the show and exhibition scene... people seem to regard it as a form of printmaking.. anyway so very good to hear from you again.

I like it. Feels like a marina with the lights from open air cantinas, just at closing time. Sodden stragglers wending their way home deferring to that stillness before the lights go out. Chairs get flipped onto the tables and the floor gets mopped. The register gets tallied and all we have left for company is the ocean.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream