Thread: Commission caricature paint store worker

Commission caricature paint store worker

Attachment 93556Birthday present for this guy... I have just some rendering left to do.So it's not finished yet.... It's his 60st birthday. He owns a paint store. His co-workers order a caricature for him. It will be printed on canvasAttachment 93557one of the reference pictures...I know this man well.. quite easy to do Caricature because of his features :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 08-12-2017 at 02:22 AM.

I get the feeling that he doesn't get too many customer complaints. Is he a biker? I am pretty sure that is not an evangelical church gathering.

and in my best "Ancient Aliens" narrator's voice:

"and IF so"

I would consider adding some kind of chain to those pants hooked to the belt loop and going into the pants pocket--something that is a nod to the friends who commissioned his painting.

Very Very cool. I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayd View Post
    I get the feeling that he doesn't get too many customer complaints. Is he a biker? I am pretty sure that is not an evangelical church gathering.

and in my best "Ancient Aliens" narrator's voice:

"and IF so"

I would consider adding some kind of chain to those pants hooked to the belt loop and going into the pants pocket--something that is a nod to the friends who commissioned his painting.

Very Very cool. I love this.
    Thank you! :-).. yeah,he is a biker. But when he is on the jobb he looks like I drew him.. I didn't get any "jobb" reference pictures . But I buy my paint in his store and know how he looks like on the jobb. They wanted me to draw him like he looks like on a daily basis

another fantastic work danny72, I think it is great that you are getting more commissions for your work. I like the fact we get to see a photo along with your work... excellent effort!..

Thank you! :-)