Thread: In the Search of the perfection BEST MACRO OIL PAINT.

Lightbulb In the Search of the perfection BEST MACRO OIL PAINT.

This its maybe my post #4, but i am not new member my Join Date its Jun 2011, i read lot of posts this years, i made a long way in the search for a the best Program for painting realistic, i also try automatic painting programs and plugins, i can say i already try all, i have a long list of programs i used but maybe its arbitrary if i tell names here on the forum, the point its i never found nothing closed to Art Rage, i buy Art Rage 4, Art Rage Pro, Art Rage 5 because i mean this its the most realistic program to paint on High Quality. I really hate zoom in a good size painting (around 10000px 300dpi) and see fuzzy, blur or pixeleated on the paintings i made with other tools out of Art Rage.

I know lot of people enjoy painting from 0, but i love paintin from photos, from real pictures to oil, but now with the years i want work fast and keep manual painting with my Cintiq only for retouch and save time, i know Art Rage doesnt have autopainting plugins, the only way i found to autopainting its work with macros, i already hope the admins or the experts on Art Rage macros can give me a hand and same way i can share the macros i made on the artrage forum.

Next post i start with tests and questions, Thanks in adavance for the support any can give me.
    Last edited by Rimbros; 08-09-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Ok i finished made a big script size, 10000x4600 200dpi, script consist on paint a composition or picture of any image handled on photoshop or picture photo taken with camera. with the oil brush i try trace the original image, with little bit brush size and undred of traces. The problem its like i said and ask in other posts, i have activated "Automaticalli choose colors from tracing image", i can edit the script and changue the trace image, but the colors the script load its not the new from the new trace image, its colors from the original image i use to writhe the script, can please for god someone tell me how i can adjust this?. any support its welcome.

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would certainly be useful! The main problem you have is that the colour change is recorded as part of the script itself, it isn't picking 'live' as you play it back. I'll see if I can find out if there's a secret coding workaround lurking in someone's brain

In the meantime, take a look at:

- the Custom Brush. Open the Brush Designer > Color > Sample Tracing Image up to 100%. This value is independent of the normal colour picking, and will pick each dab from a tracing image without needing anything special added to the script. This should do exactly what you need, with the exception of not being able to use the actual natural media brushes.
    https://www.artrage.com/manuals/cust...olor-settings/

- Photoshop filters (it's a bit random which ones will work, but you can find them under Edit > Filters... in ArtRage 5 after adding them to the Filters folder. Make sure you are using the 32-bit or 63-bit version of ArtRage to match the filter).

Thank you Hannah, its very good try with the Custom bursh, but i dont see the way to configure a Customized brush with the Oil Brush Properties.