Thread: In the Search of the perfection BEST MACRO OIL PAINT.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb In the Search of the perfection BEST MACRO OIL PAINT.

This its maybe my post #4, but i am not new member my Join Date its Jun 2011, i read lot of posts this years, i made a long way in the search for a the best Program for painting realistic, i also try automatic painting programs and plugins, i can say i already try all, i have a long list of programs i used but maybe its arbitrary if i tell names here on the forum, the point its i never found nothing closed to Art Rage, i buy Art Rage 4, Art Rage Pro, Art Rage 5 because i mean this its the most realistic program to paint on High Quality. I really hate zoom in a good size painting (around 10000px 300dpi) and see fuzzy, blur or pixeleated on the paintings i made with other tools out of Art Rage.

I know lot of people enjoy painting from 0, but i love paintin from photos, from real pictures to oil, but now with the years i want work fast and keep manual painting with my Cintiq only for retouch and save time, i know Art Rage doesnt have autopainting plugins, the only way i found to autopainting its work with macros, i already hope the admins or the experts on Art Rage macros can give me a hand and same way i can share the macros i made on the artrage forum.

Next post i start with tests and questions, Thanks in adavance for the support any can give me.
    Last edited by Rimbros; 08-09-2017 at 05:11 PM.