Thread: Tiger mascot Hockey team here in Sweden . Final drawing

Tiger mascot Hockey team here in Sweden . Final drawing

Attachment 93397 I probably continue on this one later. To make it more realistic. For now I'm done . If somebody have some tips how to do realistic fur. Like the tigers fur. That dress hasn't got hair,but it's like a teddy bear. Tips are so welcome .. Didn't find anything on you tube how to do it..:-) Attachment 93410 A referens picture how the mascot look likeAttachment 93419The fans site on Facebook.. With mine permission,they used my drawing. Me happy :-)
    Last edited by danny72; 07-27-2017 at 11:58 PM.

so cute and sweet. great stuff

Thank you Pai! The kids loves this figure. Adults also ;-)..

Nice. Were I asked for an opinion, I would light it more evenly where the child is not overshadowed by the mascot. I think it would imply more honor and gratitude to the fans and not so much like the boy's not very important. Controlling the whole picture more is the next step and looking at the psychological effect of what you do does matter a lot. I'm sure the joy of the child meeting the mascot is a big deal for any fan, and showing that requires lighting him more. Right now it's all about the mascot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Nice. Were I asked for an opinion, I would light it more evenly where the child is not overshadowed by the mascot. I think it would imply more honor and gratitude to the fans and not so much like the boy's not very important. Controlling the whole picture more is the next step and looking at the psychological effect of what you do does matter a lot. I'm sure the joy of the child meeting the mascot is a big deal for any fan, and showing that requires lighting him more. Right now it's all about the mascot.
    Thank you! :-) I tried that.. To light upp the boy. But it didn't looked realistic. I didn'the put so much detail on the boy also. The tiger mascot is the one I wanted to put attention on.But I understand what you mean. Thank you for the comment :-)