Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox (Ipad)

D Akey, up to now (touch wood) my eyesight is nearly back to where it was 15-20 years ago just needing glasses. The doctors wanted me to keep a diary of my food intake and termaric spice was high on the list of ingredients. The docs are amazed, its as if the bad cells at the back of the eyes have had a sudden injection of fertaliser. At first I was told it might not last but the latest xrays show a masive improvement. My lovely husband bought me a car for Christmas to celebrate. I had a great time in it for about two weeks before I was given the news I had Cancer! fortunately I had caught it early enough to be treatable so in April it was removed. I finished all treatments a few weeks ago and given the all clear I am now classed as a walking miracle.
    I have done a lot of reading on all the superspices the last 12 months and Termaric is high on the list for oxygenate the blood. I told a few friends and they laughed but one gave it a try and managed to get it in pill form and she swears by it. Her athiritis has nearly gone and her cateracts have improved she cant praise it enough. Its the big 70 for me next year its as if I have been given a new lease of life. Lol!

wow what a wonderful and miraculous recovery Saphire! I am in D Akey's camp and soo very happy your cancer free and your eyesight has improved so much.... no wonder you sort of dissappeared, to celebrate and enjoy life again without the worry. so very happy for you and glad we will get to see more of your outstanding painting.

What wonderful news!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

i was vegan for a while and was doing fine, switched to vegetarian (ovo) and ok then my devil wife led me back to the meat wagon and i started getting sick again so I have gone back to vegan....

I think there is a lot to what you are saying about Tumeric. I added it back to my diet ...I sprinkle it on everything and I seem to be getting better myself.

D--I am on the hunt for Saphire's work today--there will be comments. :-)

Thank you gxpainter, Enug, it has made me take a completely new outlook on life and not take it for granted its to precious.

Christine

hi Saphire i did look. at your fox I think I was second in line I

didn't Sa a lot just FAB FAB CHRISTINE BUT AS YOU NOW AS YOU GET OLDER ITS EASY TO PRESS THE WRONG BUTTON
    well that's my reason ok its good to hear that your fighting fit again
    regards 8+ CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Thank you eighty+, its good to be back. Time for me to start another piece.