Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Well June. That's a change of view looks like they will be in trouble soon now their
    Habitat is changeln as they will trekking south into the land of humans who don't want
    To share with anything or anyone CIAO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Love them animals. I imagine doing walk about with these critters might be a little like walking with tigers -- only colder. Beautiful animals beautifully portrayed. Almost like even they have their moment of awe and wonder at nature's beauty.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I have been staring at this for the last few minutes (because at my age I just stare a lot) and I realized that it LOOKS like the viewer is looking at the bears through a glass pane of some sort --you can see condensation if you look close enough. Don't know if it was intentional but this is a warm inviting piece and worth a long gander and a warm cup of chocolate.

Thanks DA, Mr Ploos and Jayd - I used paint tube and blender for the background/sky and liked the effect rather than having it too smooth. So yes, the effect was intentional but 'condensation' didn't occur to me.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]