Thread: Village of Ancestry

Village of Ancestry

just love the new custom brushes and artistic and hatching sticker sprays, just so much you can do with them, I hope you enjoy this
    particular exploration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Village of Ancestry.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	527.2 KB 
ID:	93498  

Yeh!..I like this one , beautiful combination of the color palette and the custom brushes. See, the custom brushes are so fun and can create so many things so handy..haha

I really love the action of this one and the colors. Oddly I get a very subjective story happening in this. It looks like some eskimos are in their kayaks spearing a very large killer whale who happens to be putting up a Moby Dick kind of fight. Roiling water, total chaos, hunger, pride. . . very dynamic. Sort of like aquatic cage fighting to the death.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I really love the action of this one and the colors. Oddly I get a very subjective story happening in this. It looks like some eskimos are in their kayaks spearing a very large killer whale who happens to be putting up a Moby Dick kind of fight. Roiling water, total chaos, hunger, pride. . . very dynamic. Sort of like aquatic cage fighting to the death.
    " Art is not what you see but what you make others see" Edgar Degas..... quote seems appropriate here.... thanks for checking in on it.