Thread: Color Picker in classic mode

Color Picker in classic mode

Hi,

Where do I click on the color picker in classic mode to have the color picker setting for all those hue, lumanice...etc.
    I can find it in docking mode , but not classic mode by clicking anywhere on the color picker. Have to do it manually by going up the tool bar to select "color picker"
    or if there's any shortcut keys to show that ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classic.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	93434

click on the color swatch, you're looking for the "Tint/Tone picker" option

alternatively, tools -> color options -> tint/tone picker from the menu.

That's actually the precise color picker, now just called 'Color Picker'. The same menu nekomata pointed you at, but look for 'Color Picker' instead (or go to View > Interface > Docking, the color picker that pops up from the color option up the top is the precise one by default).

Thanks nekomata for your help. I didn't mean the tint/tone picker. I meant the "Color picker" panel. I found it this time. I might be too tired and learned too much at the same time. Didn't see it at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by nekomata View Post
    click on the color swatch, you're looking for the "Tint/Tone picker" option

alternatively, tools -> color options -> tint/tone picker from the menu.

Yes, the Color Picker. Now I knew it called Precise one. And I can find it now is classic mode too. Thanks a lot , Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    That's actually the precise color picker, now just called 'Color Picker'. The same menu nekomata pointed you at, but look for 'Color Picker' instead (or go to View > Interface > Docking, the color picker that pops up from the color option up the top is the precise one by default).