ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mantis Morning----It's finally Done!!!

Mantis Morning----It's finally Done!!!

It's not quite there to be water color and you have to work at it a bit, but I like the feel of this tool. This is the first time I've really played around with it. I think I'm in love. I didn't have time to finish the mantis today. I'll see if I can polish him off tomorrow. Thanks again for that tip Andy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Wow! The watery effect in the lower left background is particularly good. Could you tell us a little more on how you achieved that?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to the final piece.

Oh wow, that mantis is way cool. Can't wait to see you bring out the detail, Fashmir. The background looks almost like a fractal. It continually amazes me how unexpectedly versatile AR is if you play with tool and paper settings. I'm flying blind in the art world, and for me picking a tool, its settings, a paper type, its grain and other settings is like spinning a roulette wheel; I usually have no idea what the result is going to be. For now that's half the fun of it, really, but I'm looking forward to a time when I know enough to make some more deliberate choices, a time when I'll be able to say ya, I meant to do that. =] As always, thanks for sharing!

- Gita

Oh... ummm... wow!
    The plant in the background - it's leaves near the top - they're stunning. I mean it looks real.
    And definitely the watery colour effects down the lower left is really convincing! Man, I didn't know ArtRage could do that!

Just give me a moment to pick my jaw up off the floor.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Hey Friend... You never stop... !?

Bravo :P

Weeks

LOVE IT, WOW!

Hi Fashmir, another very interesting and great piece of art work.Love it and look forward to its completion.Regards,Tony

:shock: wow!

Fashmir, you`re amazing! It looks great! Looking forward to the final painting!

The background effect is very very cool, it remember me the “ecolines” my favourite watercolour media.
    regards,
    Pegasus