Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a Blast With the New Perspective Tool

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    You need to select the other vanishing point; click the move/arrow tool and click it to switch, and that point will become the active one.

(Also the feedback is useful, this is a brand new feature, so there are all kinds of things we haven't even thought about yet!).
    Well, that does make a lot of sense....DUH!

Also, the VP's for the two point perspective seem to be aligning themselves at the very very edge of each side of the canvas making it difficult to grab and slide them over. I am getting them but it's like catching a greased pig in a public library.

Hmm. I don't have any problems here; is Snap To Grid on and is there anything they might be snapping to? Does zooming in closer help?

worked like a charm, Hannah. Oh on a humorous note. I got the usual message to check for updates so I went to the members area but could not find my new version which I had just purchased. I have been yapping away here in the forum and FORGOT to register the product!!!! I got 5.05 last night. LOL! Am now officially registered too.

Oh I am finding that it is useful for now to take the grids that I create and take screenshots of them as .png images and then they can be reloaded into the canvas as layers and used over and over again as templates. Now that I think about it they could also be used to make stencils. That is a thought too. something that could be passed along.