A few days ago I bought an XP-Pen 22 and have been suffering with horrible line wobble. My recently sold Wacom 21UX did not suffer at all with this problem. As I've been trying every combination of turning on and off realtime stylus, wintab, precise tablet and not having any success in solving the problem. I stumbled upon "Lazy Nezumi Pro" as they claim to fix line wobble and list ArtRage as one of the programs that their software supposedly helps. While it improved line quality in Photoshop it only partially helps ArtRage. If I am zoomed into my canvas it will smooth the wobble most of the time. However, once I zoom out to any degree the wobble comes back. Their final solution was to turn off all of the tablet options except for Wintab which at least allowed LNP to work in ArtRage. When I told them that I was still getting wobble when zoomed out this was their final response:

"Unfortunately that's because ArtRage isn't coded properly.
It's using desktop-resolution mouse x/y coordinates instead of your
tablet's high precision coords. (it only samples pressure from the tablet)."

So, that leaves me with a new set of questions. Has anyone else had the wobbly line problem with a non-Wacom tablet/Cintiq? If so, how was it solved? Secondly, why does Wacom not suffer from this problem or does it (just not the old 21UX). Lastly, is ArtRage coded for desk-top resolution and if so any plans to change that in the future?

Here is the link to my Youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnOq8hJS8-Q&feature=youtu.be

Btw, I'm not trying to knock ArtRage. I love the program and it plays a key role in my art process.