Thread: Can't connect to Jot Flip Stylus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can't connect to Jot Flip Stylus

Hi,

I can't seem to connect the Jot flip stylus on the ipad air 2 which I already reinstalled the latest Artrage version. Is ipad Artrage supports this stylus anymore. It seems not working properly when I draw/paint, it keeps dropping the lines/brush strokes

Here's the screenshot. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ipadair-july15-2017-Bb.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	93300

The Jot Flip isn't a pressure sensitive stylus from what I can see, so wouldn't be specifically supported - it would just be an 'ordinary' stylus, and may not even require connecting to the iPad (don't quote me on that ). ArtRage supports the Adonit Touch and the Adonit Pixel models, as those are the ones with pressure sensitivity intended for drawing.

Thanks for the reply and information. Mine is very old one. Glad to know which one has the pressure sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    The Jot Flip isn't a pressure sensitive stylus from what I can see, so wouldn't be specifically supported - it would just be an 'ordinary' stylus, and may not even require connecting to the iPad (don't quote me on that ). ArtRage supports the Adonit Touch and the Adonit Pixel models, as those are the ones with pressure sensitivity intended for drawing.
    Nice to get specific compatible/pressure sensitive stylus information! TY!