ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Acchh, my stylus broke and I can't find a replacement! Help!

Acchh, my stylus broke and I can't find a replacement! Help!

I use an Optoma PI500 Graphic Monitor for my Artrage 2 stuff and today my stylus stopped working so I replaced the battery (it is one of those battery in stylus types) and it still is "foobar".

They don't make this monitor anymore and I can't find any links to replacement stylus (styli?) anywhere.

Anyone know if the technology is the same for all battery operated stylus?

Aiptek (may have made this monitor) so I was wondering if their graphic tablet stylus would work...

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Reddog

Hi Reddog,

I did find the following thread on the cgtalk forums. I'm not sure how up to date this information is, but it may be of use to you if you want to order another pen from Optoma directly.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/.../t-307643.html
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks, I see that the company Aiptek also has a stylus that looks exactly the same... I'm going to call them first as they charge 9.99 for replacements...

ArrOOoo, Reddog

did it work

I would also like to know if it worked, I want to buy one of these monitors and signed up to this forum specifically to ask you.

Pleeeeeeease tell me the other Aiptek pens work with the PI-500.