Thread: First "Complete oilpainting" EVER

Red face First "Complete oilpainting" EVER

Hello,

My name is Renur I am 21 from Belgium. I have almost no expirience with drawing but I saw one of the Wacom tablets on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I bought the Intuos and at first it was difficult because I started digital painting with no expirience. But after 3 weeks I finally finished my first painting and it looks okay for me (and yes I used reference for the colours)

Can you guys give me some advice how to improve my skills, where to begin with, etc ?
    I am really motivated now to advance my skills, so wish me luck

Have a nice day (y) !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	228.9 KB 
ID:	93096  

Well done! Bet you got the color bug now. I always love strong color when it's illuminated like on a screen. This one has a light, airy feel with the colors and the birds soaring in the sky. Auspicious beginning :-)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you sir !!

HI. mike. Well you say 1st. Attempt I would be double chuffed if. It was mine ok go man go as we are all waiting to see more. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by MRenur View Post
    Hello,

My name is Renur I am 21 from Belgium. I have almost no expirience with drawing but I saw one of the Wacom tablets on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I bought the Intuos and at first it was difficult because I started digital painting with no expirience. But after 3 weeks I finally finished my first painting and it looks okay for me (and yes I used reference for the colours)

Can you guys give me some advice how to improve my skills, where to begin with, etc ?
    I am really motivated now to advance my skills, so wish me luck

Have a nice day (y) !
    Very well done I really like the soft pastel colored sky, the birds are flawless!

Quote Originally Posted by valueforvalue View Post
    Very well done I really like the soft pastel colored sky, the birds are flawless!
    Thank you! I've got really motivated, and right now I am practising with the oil-brushes adn trying to paint some apples
    I think I am addicted to painting ..