Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum Makeover

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Have you got an idea of how long it takes you to write these posts? A minute, 20 minutes...? It might be something I can adjust, but I've never actually run into that problem myself
    Hi Hannah, I'll let you know when I'm in a situation where I'm posting something like that. I can't say offhand since time sort of stands still when I'm posting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well this is interesting, if I make a post and then at some point after making it I click the “What’s New” button the post/s I’ve just made show up. If I log out and then click said button, there they are. But if I then log back in again they still don’t show up. Is this by design or a bug?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 6.0.10 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.14.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Well this is interesting, if I make a post and then at some point after making it I click the “What’s New” button the post/s I’ve just made show up. If I log out and then click said button, there they are. But if I then log back in again they still don’t show up. Is this by design or a bug?
    It's not a bug. Member login and guest both have different cookie sessions.

The account remembers "What's New" since your last visit logged in, but also should show a marker "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts".
    Since you have already read your own post, it would likely disappear from that list. However, it would still be there under "What's New" for others who haven't read it yet.

Thanks WebRage,
    Have to say I preferred how it used to be Oh well, that's progress I suppose...
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 6.0.10 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.14.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M