Thread: Moving all layers

Question Moving all layers

I'm using ArtRage Lite and what I want to do, is move all of the layers in the canvas, like I can do in Photoshop. Does anyone knows how to do it?

Open the layers menu panel, click on the layer you want to move, and drag it up or down. You can rearrange them into any order, or merge them into the layer(s) below.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Open the layers menu panel, click on the layer you want to move, and drag it up or down. You can rearrange them into any order, or merge them into the layer(s) below.
    i don't think i explained it right, i want to move the layers themselfs, e.g. the thing i drew to a different location on the page, but i want to select all of them and move them instead of one by one

Ah, the paint on the layers? Ok, you need the transform tool for that (the multiway arrow, or press SHIFT + T).

ArtRage Lite does not let you select and transform all layers at once (ArtRage 5 does), so if you have a lot of different layers to move, you either have to do each one individually, or merge layers together.