Thread: Finger gestures for altering tool size not working after update, help!

Finger gestures for altering tool size not working after update, help!

Big problem, can't change width of tools by finger gestures after update. Please, please help urgently.
    Lifetime learner

Okay, they work here, so they're not broken completely. Can you use any other gestures?

No, none. I don't know what to do.
    Lifetime learner

But yes, the entire canvas can be resized by using two fingers. How to go about then?
    Lifetime learner

Okay, if gestures are working, then the three finger gestures should be too; they can be a bit trickier to input though, so can you try one more time to see if the iPad is recognising the gesture you're making, and tell me what happens when you try and resize?

Sorry for being late, that re trying didn't work. One thing, the number showing size of tool in use in left lower corner is always underlined. It was not so earlier, does it have any relation with the problem?
    Lifetime learner

That's very peculiar. Could you send a screenshot of the problem to [email protected] and we'll work through some troubleshooting steps with you by email to try and get it worked out.

Changing name of my thread!

Hi MattRage, my thread is now 99 pages, still I'm seen as a Newcomer in the forum! Can you please change this from Newcomer to Drskmishra/ or guide me step by step on how to do it? Have tried FAQ but no help. Thanks!
    Lifetime learner

Quote Originally Posted by Drskmishra View Post
    Hi MattRage, my thread is now 99 pages, still I'm seen as a Newcomer in the forum! Can you please change this from Newcomer to Drskmishra/ or guide me step by step on how to do it? Have tried FAQ but no help. Thanks!
    Hello Drskmishra
    To rename a thread that you have started;
    While signed in, go to the first post of your thread and click the ‘Edit’ button.
    Next, click; ‘Go Advanced’ to bring up the extended post editor.
    Above the main body of your text is an area marked, ‘Title:’, containing an editable text box with your threads current title. You can enter a new title for your thread here.
    When done you can click the ‘Preview Changes’ button to see how it will look and when happy click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram