Thread: Panning Tool

Panning Tool

Okay, I recently purchased AR5 and find this quite impressive, like this new painting tool in there with all kinds of custom style brushes. One thing I would like to see change is the pan tool for moving the canvas around especially for close up detail zooming in on a certain area. The pan tool inside that icon thing is one extra stroke of effort every time you want to move something. Most graphic arts programs have a tool you click on just like the brushes and have the ability to move your canvas around without having to return to the tool icon every time you push or pull. With the AR pan tool you have to return to the tool with each move, in some situations this can become clumsy.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

hello Sir, just press your spacebar and while holding down...you press left mouse button(if using a mouse) or your stylus put down on the canvas and move around the directions you want.