Thread: Somebody made a canvas of a drawing of mine

Somebody made a canvas of a drawing of mine

Attachment 92928A person took my drawing from Facebook and order a canvas of it. I knew about it,so that's OK,and kinda cool.... what's not ok,is the placement of the drawing. . Totally wrong... But he's happy,so I'm happy.Attachment 92929And a other one tooAttachment 92930 And a picture that I ordered myself 😊
    Last edited by danny72; 05-20-2017 at 11:21 PM.

When someone takes your image and pays to post it to a canvas then you know you have arrived. Good deal Danny!
    Robert Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by HwyStar View Post
    When someone takes your image and pays to post it to a canvas then you know you have arrived. Good deal Danny!
    This person didn't pay for it.. I shared it on a hockey teams fan Facebook page.Then I think it's free to download . He ask me after ,if I wanted money. I said no... Now I put a water stamp on my drawings... Thanks for the comment HwyStar 😊

VERY COOL danny, it is great to have someone take your art, and especially since they ask... shows you do have a loyal fan base!..

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    VERY COOL danny, it is great to have someone take your art, and especially since they ask... shows you do have a loyal fan base!..
    Thank you 😊

Doesn't that just feel good!!! Congrats. It looks awesome.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Doesn't that just feel good!!! Congrats. It looks awesome.

Another one who put the drawing in a frame. Indeed it feels really good 😊..And i dont know any of them....Thank youAttachment 92940