Thread: Learning to use Artrage 5 - Rat painting

Learning to use Artrage 5 - Rat painting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rat.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	92936 . I have recently got Artrage 5 . For quite sometime I have been using Studio Pro but decided there was enough improvements to upgrade . I have decided to work through a series of picture limiting myself to minimal tool settings to learn what they do . This painting was done with oil brush setting and I only allowed myself to change colour and pressure . The paint process can be seen here on my Youtube channel

Isn't that ADORABLE! How cute.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fireworks.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	92981 This is the next painting I have done . For this painting I restricted myself to only changing the loading setting . Paint process is here .

My next painting For this one I restricted myself by only changing the thinner setting on the oil brush tool . Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ghoul School.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	93003 The painting process can be seen here I think I would have had a better image if I had used layers as I kept picking up the surrounding colours . For a experiment though I am quite happy with it .

YIKES! Oh. . . just a painting. I have to keep telling myself it's only a painting.

Love it! Very fun stuff.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream