Thread: Support Question

Support Question

How long does it typically take to receive a response when using the Support form? I submitted one last week, never heard back, and submitted another yesterday.

I'd asked for a resend of the email with my Artrage 5 serial number, so figured it was straight forward. As I did not receive so much as an auto reply to acknowledge the form was received I'm concerned it isn't working right now.

This isn't exactly a technical question but I didn't see a more appropriate place to ask.

Thanks!

Hello quillenl and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    I’m sorry to hear things have not started too well for you and ArtRage
    Seems like you may have just slipped through the net as it were.
    But they will be in touch with you, Honest!
    Hannah is on the forums most days and will also see your cry for help here for sure.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

If you sent it Friday (your time) it may have been the weekend here - we're on NZ time, and don't officially work weekends (though I sometimes pop into the forums). Looking up serials is usually very straightforward, but can take an extra business day sometimes (because it has to be sent on to someone else who may or may not get to it the same day).

Of course, it is possible that the support form ate it.

If you did email Friday/the weekend, assume we're still working through all the weekend emails and will reply soon. If you don't get a reply in the next day, assume it got eaten by the support form and email us directly at [email protected].

Thank you for the reply. It was the Friday before last , so 7-8 business days ago. I'll go ahead and email support in addition to repeating some of my past steps. In addition to the requesting a new email form, avangate also has a transaction lookuup. They recognized the transaction and per their website should be resending the receipt email. Going to try that one again as well, because while I didn't see it in the faq, it looks straight forward as well.

It's a bit frustrating, but mostly weird. Been keeping my spam folder empty so nothing slips through, but had no issues with Artrage 4.5 so it's just... strange

Thanks again for your reply. Feels better at least knowing someone is looking!

Any chance I misunderstood what the Upgrade discount . purchase actually does? I just received my order details from Avangate as I was typing that last message. It does not include a Registration Key. Does the upgrade purchase just upgrade my existing registration key for 4.5 to 5.0?

I ask because the member area still shows 4.5 as the software I have registered, but everything else seems to indicate my old Registration Key was upgraded. They sent me the order refernece number and I would have expected the key to come along with that.

Sorry for the bother and appreciate the help

It does sound like you may have misunderstood, yes!

If you own ArtRage 4, you can get an 50% upgrade discount when purchasing a separate copy of ArtRage 5. To get the discount, you need to register your old serial in the member area (which it sounds like you have already done). There should be an 'upgrade to ArtRage 5' button there with a discount for the store. Click that, get the discount code, go buy ArtRage 5, and you're done.

(Some of these discounts got broken when switching from 'upgrading to 4' to 'upgrading to 5', but this should have only affected AR2 and AR3 serials. If you're seeing a 'discount not available' thing, then either you already used it, or you need to contact us to fix it).