Thread: Dawn of Language

Dawn of Language

we all have a huge range of abstract emotions but rarely to we give them a language we share. So with that in mind I have
    created this work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dawn of Language.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	543.9 KB 
ID:	92858  

Great colage
    Visit my website here

The Tower of Babel just keeps tumbling and tumbling. Wild and "cacaphonical". . . just to jar those words a bit more for sport.

Hard to look at your stuff and not think how it might play on fabric. Coolness.

How good are the clothes and bags and such that your stuff is printed on? Because they're dazzling.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The Tower of Babel just keeps tumbling and tumbling. Wild and "cacaphonical". . . just to jar those words a bit more for sport.

Hard to look at your stuff and not think how it might play on fabric. Coolness.

How good are the clothes and bags and such that your stuff is printed on? Because they're dazzling.

Thanks D Akey, the textiles line at VIDA are going well especially the scarves and bags. I am working with VIDA
    right now on producing a brochure with 5 of my products modeled with live models and 2 full page layouts. I will also get a PDF of my collection as well I would be glad to
    send it along to you just message me with an email address. The layout should be done in about 3-4 weeks or so. As I recall you were one of the first to suggest
    that I look at printing my work as textiles.... something I would never have imagined seems to be taking off. THANKS!

Go Col. Gary!!!!! Explore and Expedite!!!!!!

(Double click on the image to see the whole thing at once.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Col Gary Hopkins Dawn.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	92880  
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-17-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW I finally made it to the History Channel!

D Akey, so very clever and funny! I think you might have hit on something I think I will call the History Channel and tell them I have
    a great idea for NexFlix Original !..

Hahaha. Glad you like it! Plus it cuts grease like nobody's business. . .