My top keyboard tips (incl. undoc features)
Here is a few keyboard tips from a windows users (might even work for Mac too). Some of these tips might be because of localized keyboard (DK).
1. Hold Space + Left Click to drag the canvas.
2. Hold Alt + Space + Left Click to rotate the canvas.
3. Press Page Up / Page Down to zoom in/out. ¤
4. Press Alt + Left Click to sample a colour directly from canvas (or a reference picture). Settings in the Eyedropper tool affect usage.
5. Alt/Option clicking the background of the ArtRage window behind your canvas sets its color to the one currently selected in the color picker. ¤
6. Press ? to rotate 180. ¤
7. Press I to Show/Hide Panels ¤
8. Ctrl + M to Show/Hide UI ¤
9. Ctrl + N for New painting. ¤
10. Never, never, never press F11! ¤
¤ Indicates features not currently listet in the manual - hint, hint BrotherRage.
One last tip keyboard tip:
Double click Tool Size control in the Tool Picker. In manual input sizes up to 500 % are possible. But be warned - they cursor will get slooooow.