Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolf Lassgård

Rolf Lassgård

Attachment 92826 This is a swedish actor. very popular person here in Sweden,and he support a professional hockey team named Brynäs (like me:-)) .Thats why i did this drawing.Attachment 92827 one of the reference picturesAttachment 92859Someone who printed the drawing on canvas. Fun to see 😊
    Last edited by danny72; 05-14-2017 at 06:29 AM.

Very good Danny I like it Congrats CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Very good Danny I like it Congrats CIAO SLAINTE
    Thanks 80+ :-)

Very nice caricature! Lots of good personality.

Ah. I just read what you wrote that he's an actor and that he is a hockey fan. Got it.

All that aside, this is really good. I see you've come up with a signature as well. Cool.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post

Ah. I just read what you wrote that he's an actor and that he is a hockey fan. Got it.

All that aside, this is really good. I see you've come up with a signature as well. Cool.

Thank you.. That hockey team means a lot to me. They went all the way to the finals. But get defeated in the 7th game and in the sudden death... So no swedish champions this time. . This man did lots of movies,TV series and theatre. The ref foto i received from a fellow Brynäs fan who spotted him in the arena during playoff games. Always gentel to pose för the fans 😊
    Last edited by danny72; 05-07-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post

Thank you.. That hockey team means a lot to me. They went all the way to the finals. But get defeated in the 7th game and in the sudden death... So no swedish champions this time. . This man did lots of movies,TV series and theatre. The ref foto i received from a fellow Brynäs fan who spotted him in the arena during playoff games. Always gentel to pose för the fans 😊

wow this is really fantastic work, your attention to details and features that best express the person are
    truly amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    wow this is really fantastic work, your attention to details and features that best express the person are
    truly amazing...

Really nice work Danny!
    Robert Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by HwyStar View Post
    Really nice work Danny!
    Thank Robert! :-) I did this one for the Brynäs fansite on Facebook. Thought it was a fun thing to do 😊