Thread: Many Secret Doors

Many Secret Doors

you never know where one might lead... please enjoy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Many Secret Doors.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	511.6 KB 
ID:	92823  

gxh,

as I was passing today, I could not help but look again at some of your work. You have been so prolific over the years and, whilst I cannot pretend to comprehend all that you paint, you certainly make statements and I always have enjoyed your use of colour.

Just think how much it would have cost you in paint and canvas if this wasn't digital!!!

Best wishes,
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Tony867 View Post
    gxh,

as I was passing today, I could not help but look again at some of your work. You have been so prolific over the years and, whilst I cannot pretend to comprehend all that you paint, you certainly make statements and I always have enjoyed your use of colour.

Just think how much it would have cost you in paint and canvas if this wasn't digital!!!

Best wishes,
    Tony
    LOL yes that is one of the primary reasons ( as well as lack of space ) that I switched to digital, it has been a long learning curve but fun along the way, I was very touched that you commented about appreciating my use of color and I am happy my work while you may not understand its origins and intentions it did manage to catch your eye over the years... Tony thank you very much for leaving this comment

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Awesome work as always Gary!!!!!!
    Thanks Ken, so good to have some of the old timers back to visit and comment...