Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad Collage

Thanks for your input Tony, very interesting.

I have had a quick look at Procreate, but my heart belongs to Artrage! I've had the honour to be a Beta Tester, and also love the way the AR staff/developers come back with answers quickly when you really need to know something.

The latest version for PC has some terrific new innovations, one of which is a brush designer, and I'm really looking forward to have a big play with that when I'm not fussing on the Ipad dreaming up lessons each week!

I like the portability of the Ipad, and also have a 12" touchscreen notepad with the full program, but my big Dell Touchscreen is heavenly.

Coughing up almost $1000 AU for an Ipad Pro is not on my radar at the moment, no matter how much I'd love to try the Pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Thanks for your input Tony, very interesting.

I have had a quick look at Procreate, but my heart belongs to Artrage! I've had the honour to be a Beta Tester, and also love the way the AR staff/developers come back with answers quickly when you really need to know something.

The latest version for PC has some terrific new innovations, one of which is a brush designer, and I'm really looking forward to have a big play with that when I'm not fussing on the Ipad dreaming up lessons each week!

I like the portability of the Ipad, and also have a 12" touchscreen notepad with the full program, but my big Dell Touchscreen is heavenly.

Coughing up almost $1000 AU for an Ipad Pro is not on my radar at the moment, no matter how much I'd love to try the Pencil.

Hi Robyn, I was curious about how to use an ipad with a projector, I am sure you have it figured out by now but just in case there is a simple ipad to VGA connector one for the old style ipad connector and there is
    one for the lightning connector style as well just plug it into ipad and plug the VGA connector into the blue VGA port on your projector and there you go!. dusting of my Artrage for ipad and Adobe Sketch..

Hey Gary, thanks for that! No, I hadn't done any research for connecting my projector, so your info is much appreciated. My demo isn't until next month, but it will come around quick.

I'll watch for your ipad efforts.

Love the work

I love the collage work with your iPad. Inspiring!

Hello Copespeak
    Very good work i like also exploring the tools of AR. Wonderfull painting
    Visit my website here

Thank you Hebron and Sabina.