Thread: Ipad Collage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ipad Collage

I decided I would push my students to create a collage on their Ipads tomorrow, so created this image to see how far I could push it. Lots of layers, blend modes, importing external images, and then using Artrage brushes I have created to get the different effects.

It's a challenge on the Ipad, because there are fewer bells and whistles......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18222169_1591937517501612_52915511856099529_n.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	120.4 KB 
ID:	92799
    Last edited by copespeak; 05-02-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Well what can I say !? Yes Its just great To see You again I'd given up Hope its been

so long I've Forgot your 1st name : CopesPeak CIAO SLAINTE

IVAYA CON DIOS

My dear friend Eighty, so lovely to hear from you. I hope you're well and painting furiously still. I'll come and have a look at that ever lengthening thread of yours and see what you're up to!! xxx Robyn

WOW your back - couldn't believe my eyes!

Hi Robyn,

I love your ipad collage, very inspiring I have an ipad and Artrage on it but have not really explored the possibilities I love your collage
    it shows your sure hand and elegant sense of colors... it has been a very long time since we have heard from you so I could hardly believe
    my eye when I saw a post from you... since you are teaching classes things must have worked out some healthwise for you. I still have your
    cupcake painted in my kitchen area!..

Hey Gary, great to hear from you too!

You should pull the IPad out and give it a roll, it's a challenge working small, and with fewer tools, but it's a case of gotta, now I have a group of enthused ladies coming once a week.

I gave a big demo on my pc in January at a natural medium exhibition where I had a solo show. 50 people turned up, which sprouted lots of keen people. I could hold three classes per week, but haven't the energy for that.

There was also a David Hockney exhibition on at the NGV in Melbourne, so peoples' interest was piqued by that as well.

I now have another big demo in June, just on the IPad, so I have to get the projector out and figure how to get it up onto the wall.

Health wise, stable enough, but still have issues which stop me wearing glasses looking at a screen for too long.

I see you're working furiously and still producing wonderful work. I was showing my students what you do last week, so they could see how pushing colour and beautiful marks can make great paintings.

I'm on my IPad now, but will post my examples from the last two weeks lessons shortly. It might get you enthused!
    Last edited by copespeak; 05-03-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Hey Gary, great to hear from you too!

You should pull the IPad out and give it a roll, it's a challenge working small, and with fewer tools, but it's a case of gotta, now I have a group of enthused ladies coming once a week.

I gave a big demo on my pc in January at a natural medium exhibition where I had a solo show. 50 people turned up, which sprouted lots of keen people. I could hold three classes per week, but haven't the energy for that.

There was also a David Hockney exhibition on at the NGV in Melbourne, so peoples' interest was piqued by that as well.

I now have another big demo in June, just on the IPad, so I have to get the projector out and figure how to get it up onto the wall.

Health wise, stable enough, but still have issues which stop me wearing glasses looking at a screen for too long.

I see you're working furiously and still producing wonderful work. I was showing my students what you do last week, so they could see how pushing colour and beautiful marks can make great paintings.

I'm on my IPad now, but will post my examples from the last two weeks lessons shortly. It might get you enthused!
    so good to hear from you Robyn!, yes health issues tend to get the upper hand of us all, but so happy you have found a way to express your creative energy, that is a life giving blessing to us all. I saw some of the work David Hockney was doing on ipads etc and it is exciting stuff. So do you use AR with a stylus? if so which one... you are tweaking my interest so please post sounds like you live in a cosy new place with a studio more suited to your current needs... take it easy dear friend and I am looking forward to seeing more from you.

ps check out my wearable art HERE.
    and my new website HERE