Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockholm painting firm caricature in progress and final drawing

Stockholm painting firm caricature in progress and final drawing

Attachment 92793 I continued with this drawing. Thought that they didn't wanted no more. I shared a part of this drawing before,but then all contact stopped with the firm who wanted me to do this piece. But now they want me the finish it. I'm happy for that. I put a lot of time in this piece allready. Now it's almost done.. Just some small fix.
    Last edited by danny72; 05-11-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Yay!, so good to hear they wanted you to complete this as it is an amazing work it seems to capture a creative and
    energetic crowd. So great to hear your nearly done!...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Yay!, so good to hear they wanted you to complete this as it is an amazing work it seems to capture a creative and
    energetic crowd. So great to hear your nearly done!...
    Thank you. 😊

Oh, I thought the killed the job because you missed the deadline. This is brilliant and a huge undertaking. Bravo! Good to finish it.

<later: ah, I read what you wrote explaining that they wanted you to finish it after all. Good deal!>

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Oh, I thought the killed the job because you missed the deadline. This is brilliant and a huge undertaking. Bravo! Good to finish it.

<later: ah, I read what you wrote explaining that they wanted you to finish it after all. Good deal!>

I have a new dead line.. But now it's OK to finish it. Really happy about it. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Attachment 92793 I continued with this drawing. Thought that they didn't wanted no more. I shared a part of this drawing before,but then all contact stopped with the firm who wanted me to do this piece. But now they want me the finish it. I'm happy for that. I put a lot of time in this piece allready. Now it's almost done.. Just some small fix.
    Attachment 92850 This is the one i sent for printing 60cm x 40 cm it will be.

Good on yuh Danny Go Man Go CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    This is a good commission. If someone quits, is fired, or if there is a significant hire, you might get to do more work!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOwnt View Post
    This is a good commission. If someone quits, is fired, or if there is a significant hire, you might get to do more work!
    Thank you DarkOwn... I'm not going to do more commissions! This one is the last one.... I'm going to do only stuff I want to draw,not want someone else want me to draw. Easier to share 😊

CONGRATULATIONS Danny! I know this was extremely trying on you to put so much into it to seemigly have them
    quit on you then come back.. but your final product is amazing and you did a remarkable job. Your trials are a
    lesson to all of us about doing commission work for sure! .