I've just installed V5 [5.0.4] on W7 64. I started putting in my content, brushes etc in the correct folders though there does seem to have been name changes since V4. What was strange was that none was appearing in the application. I had to go and import it each item one at time [canvas]. I thought about relocating the content to an easier place to back up and that's when I found the location "Program Files\Ambient\Artrage\Content" was not the accepted location but in "Users".
I checked and all the folders were duplicated. When I put content in there it works.

So why is there two copies when I'm told I can't choose the location and on the other hand I have moved my users folder elsewhere and you still use the default C:\Users\....

Also at the end of the installation the run option ran the 32bit version on my 64bit system. I was not asked and clearly the installer didn't ask if I needed a 32bit version to begin with. All seems to be a bit of a muddle and would have been easy if I were allowed to choose the folder which is NOT on my system drive. I do not store a data on my system drive. In fact the reason I'm doing this is because windows stopped working a couple of weeks ago and artrage was installed on the system drive. It is not any longer.

My content folder is heading towards 1Gb and its on my system drive. Why? Why are there duplicates? Why install a 32 bit version?