Thread: Three finger draws line

Three finger draws line

This appears to be a bug. Having finally just discovered how to remove the bottom ribbon using the three finger method (is there another, better way?) it seems to be more aggravating than it's worth. Tapping sometimes works and removes the ribbon but mostly it comes back immediately. When it does work it leaves a line in the current color for which I must then call it back to use the undo button! Then start the whole precess over (and over, add nauseam). Is there a fix? A better way?

Otherwise, having a great time.

Thanks

it sounds like your taps are a bit wonky If your fingers aren't all tapping at the same time, the iPad will think you're just drawing with one finger and maybe zooming with the other two. If you're doing more than one at a time, it's registering an extra tap and bringing the bar back.

Try making one very sharp tap with three fingers until the bar reliably vanishes. You can bring it back by tapping the little ^ button that appears instead of messing with three finger taps every time.

Wonky, indeed!

Thanks HannahRage. I should wait a bit longer before creating a post. I discovered my problems stem from Windows. Doubletapping is deeply ingrained, creating my own problem here

Problem solved, all is well. Thank you for your attention!

Glad to hear you got the knack of it! And we're always happy to help