Thread: Now that Dropbox no longer allows sharing...

Now that Dropbox no longer allows sharing...

We can host some custom package files for users on the main website (I'd like to put something a little more organised together anyway!), so if you have lost your links due to the Dropbox changes, email me the resources at [email protected] along with a link to the thread they came from and any username/blurb details that you want included along with the file.

I'm starting to develop an index of resources https://www.artrage.com/manuals/categories/resources/ so whatever you send will probably show up in that section.

It doesn't? It still has the option to create sharing links though? Could you please test the links on the following thread and let me know if they're not working?

https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...61-Pencil-pack

You'll see that I've mentioned this there, as well, but I noticed that if you visit DropBox without being signed it, it'll ask you to sign in (sometimes) after selecting a link. I selected a link on the bottom of the panel that said something like "No thanks, take me to the content" and it just closed the panel and brought me to the download page.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

dropbox still share files, i have also dropbox and the possibility to share my files. Just letting ye know

Haha, sorry, badly phrased. Now that 'Dropbox no longer allows easy sharing for all the existing links'...

Basically, if you have to update the link ANYWAY, you're welcome to just abdicate responsibility and send it in for us to host on the website itself

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Haha, sorry, badly phrased. Now that 'Dropbox no longer allows easy sharing for all the existing links'...

Basically, if you have to update the link ANYWAY, you're welcome to just abdicate responsibility and send it in for us to host on the website itself
    Ah, got it. Sounds good Hannah. Will keep that in mind. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    Ah, got it. Sounds good Hannah. Will keep that in mind. Thanks
    Someonesane, can you share your Grass sticker sprays?

Oh wait!
    I found the link.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jman0war View Post
    Someonesane, can you share your Grass sticker sprays?

Oh wait!
    I found the link.

Thanks
    No problem