Thread: Multi-touch Not working

Question Multi-touch Not working

Hello
    I have SurfaceBook and after I upgraded to ArtRage 5 all touch functions stoped working.

I found this in other post and made sure all is turned on.....

Use Realtime Style is turned on in Preferences / Input Device
    Multitouch Gestures is turned on in Preferences / Input Device
    In the View / Canvas Position / Multitouch Gestures menu all three items are turned on

But no luck to get it working.

The ArtRage 4 still works without any problems as it should.

Any help please....

That's not good!

Can you tell me what version of ArtRage 5 you have right now? (Go to Help > About ArtRage). There was a multitouch issue fixed in a recent update.

If you have version 5.0.4, can you try:

1. Turning on/off the 'ignore right click helpers' and see if that changes anything.

2. Turning Wintab on and Realtime Stylus off (probably won't work, but will help us narrow things down)

If those don't help, we need more data!

3. Can you long press and get any results? What happens if you try on the corner of the tool/colour pickers in the default mode?

4. Can you interact with touch in any way at all in ArtRage, or is it just gestures that aren't working?

Smile

Hello,

I have version 5.0.4 64bit installed

1. Turning on/off the 'ignore right click helpers' and see if that changes anything.
    Tried this and it didn't change anything.

2. Turning Wintab on and Realtime Stylus off (probably won't work, but will help us narrow things down)
    OK this was the problem I had the Wintab on and when I turned it off the touch is now working as it should. THe realtime Stylus is still on.

Thank you
    If you want me test anything else let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seath View Post
    OK this was the problem I had the Wintab on and when I turned it off the touch is now working as it should. THe realtime Stylus is still on.
    Oh good! That would have been my first suggestion, but I assumed it was off from your initial post (9 times out of 10, it's the two options clashing).

Glad to hear everything is working now, and please let us know if you ever have any other problems.