Thread: Lonely in the Memory of You

Lonely in the Memory of You

a refelection and tribute to all those that have passed in my life, but cared and loved me and helped me along my way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lonely in the Memory.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	542.0 KB 
ID:	92688  

Another of your Iconic creations!

The hardest lesson I have learned in my 70+ years is to accept never-ending loss. Loss of loved ones. Loss of personal health.
    So many things that were so important to me have no effect, now.
    I am driven more, though.
    I guess that's the Loss of Time...
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Your painting seems to evocate typical atmospheres of quite a few decades, thus it is densely populated, rich and bright, mostly soaked with joy and warm sentiments, thrills and pleasant feelings. You kept so much of what You miss now that You can hardly feel lonely I believe.
    There's much gratitude and hope here and Your arms extends Your hands across the mistery barrier for affectionaly shaking and hugging people on the other side You probably still expect to meet again somehow in the familiar warmth and endless joy of a kind of love which give a neverending sense of life that time and death cannot extinguish.
    Maybe that's not what this painting is about, probably it's just what I see or wish to see ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    Another of your Iconic creations!

The hardest lesson I have learned in my 70+ years is to accept never-ending loss. Loss of loved ones. Loss of personal health.
    So many things that were so important to me have no effect, now.
    I am driven more, though.
    I guess that's the Loss of Time...
    Thanks Skylar I am approaching rapidly my 70's as well. And by this time in life we have met with
    loss of many friends and family and health, and no longer doing physically what we took forgranted before. So that is a driving force to create
    and share our vision and paintings as much as we can. thanks for your heartfelt comments...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your painting seems to evocate typical atmospheres of quite a few decades, thus it is densely populated, rich and bright, mostly soaked with joy and warm sentiments, thrills and pleasant feelings. You kept so much of what You miss now that You can hardly feel lonely I believe.
    There's much gratitude and hope here and Your arms extends Your hands across the mistery barrier for affectionaly shaking and hugging people on the other side You probably still expect to meet again somehow in the familiar warmth and endless joy of a kind of love which give a neverending sense of life that time and death cannot extinguish.
    Maybe that's not what this painting is about, probably it's just what I see or wish to see ...
    wow Caesar I so love your descriptions and in this case they are spot on, yes my memories are rich and bright with all the joy and warmth and fun shared over many decades, thanks you so much for putting to words what I tried to do in this work...

5. Thumbs up

wow, nice art work.