Thread: Corner Color Picker always returns to the screen corner when being in classic mode

Corner Color Picker always returns to the screen corner when being in classic mode

When being in docking mode the "Corner Color Picker" and the "Corner Tool Picker" don't appear in the screen when calling it by pressing their respective hotkeys, (only the "Color Picker" or the "Tool Picker" appear in docking mode)
    So the "Corner Color Picker" and the "Corner Tool Picker" only appear when you are in classic mode, well that is sad to me,
    but what really crashed my workflow is that in classic mode they appear only in the corner of the screen despite you have already detach them there and put them in the center of the screen,
    so if they are in the center of the screen and you hide them and call them back, they appear again in the corner of the screen, why?
    the "Corner Color Picker" is smaller than the "Color Picker" (the precise color picker) in AR4 I used to call it all the time *as a floating panel) so it appeared in the center of the screen not in the corner, please could you enable that back, ti was very very handy.

System: Windows 8.1
    Software: ArtRage 5.0.4
    Tablet: Wacom Intous 5

Thanks Advanced.
    PD: isn't there a Full Screen Mode anymore??
    Last edited by eduardobedoya; 04-14-2017 at 07:47 AM.

Hi
    guys?
    is it a bug? or is intended to be so?

Thanks advanced.

The corner pickers 'resticking' when hidden/shown may be a bug, I'll pass it along for someone to look into. You can tear it off and then switch to docking mode and the corner pickers will remain visible (this may also be a bug, but I like it so I'm not reporting it >.> ).

You can switch to full screen mode from Docking Mode - press 'tab' to clear the screen of everything except the guides shortcuts and any open floating menus.