Thread: Breaking Spring

Breaking Spring

lots of pastel and spring like colors, trying to dig out of the darkness , this has the energy of growth and renewal..
    please enjoy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Breaking Spring.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	520.6 KB 
ID:	92567  

HI Gary for me not one of your best I like the ones you knock me silly with strong

Colours ok CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    HI Gary for me not one of your best I like the ones you knock me silly with strong

Colours ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Hi eighty+ thanks for commenting, and your honest appraisal, I was trying to work
    in more neutral colors , but so glad you hear you like the ones that "knock me silly"... I sometimes wonder if I am the only one
    that like strong bright colors.. so good to know you like them as well. Hope your legs are doing better...

Oooh. You found Mother Nature's master plans! You can anticipate what's going to grow where, like a coach in a locker room at half time giving the colors a pep talk.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

What I appreciate here are in particular the various patterns and signs which give the idea of a sort of organic order and repetition of pattern nature has and shows clearly here and there, consequence of the hidden rules and causes biology and geology follow.
    The light and luminous colors of this palette with some darker tones in limited areas convey the sense and the mood You intended to.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

D Akey and Caesar, this while uses my new format was a stretch for me in the colors chosen but wanted to keep things in the realm of spring colors and hints of the complex unfolding that is Spring..