Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danny Blind (caricature)He's gone! (Dutch national football team manager )

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Danny I watched England play they won 2--0. But by sheer luck and if they keep like that Well.

At least they will win the wooden spoon . As for ibrahimovic. They are happy with him Even at 36

still showing the touches pity he hadn't come ten years ago when in his prime ok Danny like the hat

CIAO SLAINTE
    Ibrahimovic don't play no more for Sweden. The hat is from a Serie D team from Rome. With there own fanshop. That's kinda cool I think,so I had to buy something there of course 😊Good that England won. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by danny72 View Post
    Attachment 92608Now I'm home again. I brought a nice souvenir in Rom. I gess that you have seen this logo before.😊
    Well, looking to the hat, at least You didn't make the toughest choice, either Roma or Lazio, the two Serie A teams of Rome, great rivals. Personally I' m neutral, since I support Juventus, not really just a Turin team, rather the Old Lady, alias Italy's Fiancé, as they use to call them (the name is feminine, we have, curiously, both masculine and fe injne names for the teams).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Well, looking to the hat, at least You didn't make the toughest choice, either Roma or Lazio, the two Serie A teams of Rome, great rivals. Personally I' m neutral, since I support Juventus, not really just a Turin team, rather the Old Lady, alias Italy's Fiancé, as they use to call them (the name is feminine, we have, curiously, both masculine and fe injne names for the teams).
    I didn't find a Lazio store. I visit the As Roma store. I support Liverpool. So I didn't wanted to buy As Roma stuff. But Trastevere Calcio(serie D) I can support.😊 I know that you support Juve 😊