Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Blind (caricature)He's gone! (Dutch national football team manager )

Danny Blind (caricature)He's gone! (Dutch national football team manager )

Attachment 92569 I allready shared this one sometime ago.. Then allready I wanted him to go. I'm a Dutch national,and love football. It doesn't goes so well for our orange friends on the pitch. Holland lost against Bulgaria. The match was terrible. He put a kid in one of the most important places on the pitch. And the kid couldn't handle that. Because of this kid,Bulgaria could score 2 goals in the beginning of the game. Poor kid.
    Last edited by danny72; 04-01-2017 at 05:02 AM.

great one Danny I can't keep up with you so your team not so good this time

Sounds like England as well CIAO SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    great one Danny I can't keep up with you so your team not so good this time

Sounds like England as well CIAO SLAINTE
    England are so much better!.. Holland plays horrible. The 28 th they will play against Italy. Waiting for an new disaster. I will be in Italy the 28th. Luckily they play in Holland that game 😊

It looks like You're having problems with national team managers over there, thus to get from Your great talents what they could provide, if even an experimental national in the process to be refounded with many kids like ours was able to win over there ... I'm more sorry for Holland than happy for what new Italy national achieved this far even if I'm confident enough we'll set up a good team in view of the world championship.
    In the meanwhile we have to win in Spain to be already absolutely sure to participate ...
    Good caricature. Better remove the orange tie than to be hanging with it ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    It looks like You're having problems with national team managers over there, thus to get from Your great talents what they could provide, if even an experimental national in the process to be refounded with many kids like ours was able to win over there ... I'm more sorry for Holland than happy for what new Italy national achieved this far even if I'm confident enough we'll set up a good team in view of the world championship.
    In the meanwhile we have to win in Spain to be already absolutely sure to participate ...
    Good caricature. Better remove the orange tie than to be hanging with it ... LOL
    I was watching the Holland-Italy game on Rai here in Roma. Looks a bit better what Holland did. A bit disappointed in Italy. But of course they didn't play with there best players I believe

Still an experimental work-in-progress, especially in friendly matches (many young players mostly to grow in international experience now) which is being tested in view (hopefully) of Moscow WC. To go there directly we shall beat Spain at home (not an easy task at all) since we have the same points, but a sensibly worst goal difference ... in any case we are used to "impossible" achievements and we usually rely also very much on traditional tactics mastery we use to cope with difficulties when it gets tougher. We may be cautiously confident to go further on and have our good chances ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Still an experimental work-in-progress, especially in friendly matches (many young players mostly to grow in international experience now) which is being tested in view (hopefully) of Moscow WC. To go there directly we shall beat Spain at home (not an easy task at all) since we have the same points, but a sensibly worst goal difference ... in any case we are used to "impossible" achievements and we usually rely also very much on traditional tactics mastery we use to cope with difficulties when it gets tougher. We may be cautiously confident to go further on and have our good chances ...
    Attachment 92608Now I'm home again. I brought a nice souvenir in Rom. I gess that you have seen this logo before.😊

Go team! Win often! Listen to your painters and play smarter! Artists have a keen eye. . . as did the Bulgarians apparently. . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Go team! Win often! Listen to your painters and play smarter! Artists have a keen eye. . . as did the Bulgarians apparently. . .

I saw some good thinks when Holland played agains Italy. Maybe still some hope to reach the World cup next year with this team. Otherwise I always have Sweden to support (they are in the same group,and play really well,without Ibrahimovic this days)

Hi Danny I watched England play they won 2--0. But by sheer luck and if they keep like that Well.

At least they will win the wooden spoon . As for ibrahimovic. They are happy with him Even at 36

still showing the touches pity he hadn't come ten years ago when in his prime ok Danny like the hat

CIAO SLAINTE